What to Expect
- What tests are required under DOT Controlled Substances and Alcohol Use?
- To whom do the DOT Drug and Alcohol testing apply?
- How to manage employees that are subject to more than one DOT agency?
- What tests are required for pre-employment?
- How to handle post-accident testing
- Implementing a compliant random testing program
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Return-to-duty and follow-up testing
Director of Product Management
Jessica holds a Master of Science Degree in Leadership with an Emphasis in Disaster Preparedness and Executive Fire Leadership and a Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing, from Grand Canyon University as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and a Bachelor’s degree in Management for Southwestern Oklahoma State University.
Jessica is a Certified Director of Safety by the North American Transportation Management Institute (NATMI), and a Certified Transportation Professional by the National Private Truck Council (NPTC). She also has a current Hazardous Materials Certification and IMDG Dangerous Goods Certification from Lion Technology. She is a member of the Legislative and Regulatory Advisory Committee at NPTC.